- planning and obtaining Trustees’ directions
- revision of the policy
- conducting internal reviews and obtaining sign-offs
- conducting public consultations
- obtaining approvals of the Board of Trustees and its Committees
- communications and training
How does the policy review work?
Policy review is a formal process in the TDSB that follows six key steps:
The policy review process includes six phases:
What is the current policy?
Read the current Parent and Community Involvement Policy (P023) .
How can I learn more about the new policy once it’s drafted?
Visit this site for updates, follow along on social media or stay tuned to www.tdsb.on.ca for policy revisions.