- planning and obtaining Trustees’ directions
- revision of the policy
- conducting internal reviews and obtaining sign-offs
- conducting public consultations
- obtaining approvals of the Board of Trustees and its Committees
- communications and training
Is there somewhere I can share my thoughts in person?
Yes! Check out the calendar to see all the in-person sessions taking place across the city.
How does the policy review work?
Policy review is a formal process in the TDSB that follows six key steps:
The policy review process includes six phases: